Friday, November 16, 2007
Sick kids
It's been a hard few days. We've been under quarantine at our house---both kids got a yucky cough and in order to protect the general public fom getting it--we have been hibernating in the house. I think I possible might go completely crazy. Not to mention, I started feeling a little under the weather today myself. Great. We'll come out when it's safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HA! Krystal, that says it all! Jake has had a runny nose for several days, but not much else. Hooray though - now I'm sick. Feeling worse with a cold, instead of better after a day of taking it easy. Arghh.
I was going to see if we could come for a visit soon. Maybe I should wait, eh?
Are your kids still sick? :( Where have you been!? Where do you live?
Post a Comment