Sometimes I watch my kids play with their friends....which are my friends' kids, and I wonder where we will all be 10...15 years down the road. I mean....look how cute these two are together??!! It doesn't get much better than this...amazing weather, great company, and 13+ kids all getting along in one place! Unfortunately, this was one of very few warm beach days we had all summer...and this one happened to be a the beginning of the school year! I can only get away with it like this while Ally is in kindergarten though...hopefully we have a warmer summer next year so we can soak it in!
Ally and Crew gettin' sandy.

Moseley sporting Cole's sunglasses...that kid can make anything look good.

Carl has taught Jax well.....rock on!

Let me interpret this next one....."I'm freed from the pack 'n play!!!"

Best buddies...Carmen and Kaia

Danny and Crew.

Diggin holes at the beach is as fun as playing in a cardboard box at home-if not more so...it entertains them for hours!

The line up....this was hard--and quite hilarious to arrange
(Moseley, Drew, Milo, Carmen, Ally, Danny, Crew, Kaia, Madison, Adriana, Cole, Jax-- Behind the Scenes- Kardiff, Gavin, Kaitlyn)
1 comment:
oh man - i can't remember why i couldn't make it that day - but makes me sad i did! but so happy for whoever took Danny along. what a great group of friends - big and little.
Post a Comment