Friday, December 4, 2009

Now THAT's a birthday party

I'm not sure how Brittany pulled it off but she never disappoints! She went all out for this one...Todd's 30th birthday. She rented a hotel room and we all came in disguise and then revealed our true superhero selves before the guest of honor arrived. How did he get in costume without knowing about the party you ask? Um, his wife brought it, and how she got him in it I'll never know. He's a good sport that kid. A little mask action, some gloves, a wig in my case, and some mens underwear for most, and voila! You have yourself a super action packed party. BAM!





The Incredibles





Who says you have to drink to have fun? We just dress up like superheroes...although after we left the place, I'm sure the cleanup crew wondered where the beer bottles were....they musta thought we were looney.

No comments: