I would say most of our family traditions are centered around Christmas time. There are tons of traditions that I have brought from my upbringing, but the fun part is creating traditions that just started with us and our little family of 5! We have the kids write to Santa each year and he ALWAYS writes back. Good thing Santa reads code because that's what Cole's was written in. Allison on the other hand is starting to do the laundry list of wants for Christmas. I think all the items revolved around Ariel. I think it will be cute to look back at how the things she wants will evolve...from Ariel to cell phones no doubt!
(Ariel Costume and Ariel Purse)

(Ariel Costume and Ariel Purse)
I love love love the way a tree looks with large light bulbs...it makes is glow.
It's so cute to look at the tree when we're done and see how the kids placed 4 ornaments on one low branch. They really love decorating the tree.
At some point, we'll have to put together and sequence of these pictures from year to year. I think I'm pregnant or have a new baby in each one!
No comments:
Post a Comment