AKA: HOW TO BE THE LAZIEST MOM ON THE BLOCK
TIRED of nagging? Getting NO HELP?
Want to get help? Help is on the way!
For parents with kids from 3-18. Come learn how to make it happen. Your kids, actually doing chores, and not the no-brainers like emptying the trash. NO MORE begging, threatening, pleading parents. Get through the summer with the Summer Survival Charts as well.
Too good to be true? Just ask the over 100 parents who have put it to the test.
Tuesday, June 16th 6:30-8:00 pm
Cost: $35 or $60 for two
45614 Hawk Ct
Temecula, Ca 92592
e-mail: krystal.dobron@gmail.com
OR kehumberstone@hotmail.com
Taught by Kathryn Humberstone
Instructor, Parent Effectiveness Training
LifeskillsTM Coach
You may also inquire about the next Parent Effectiveness Training sessions coming soon....
Tough Love vs. Spanking - Good Argument
Most of America 's populace think it improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of 'those moments.'
One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk.
Some say it's the vibration from the car, others say it's the time away from any distractions such as TV, Video Games, Computer, IPod, etc.
Either way, my kids usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together.
I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.
Sincerely,
Your Friend
5 comments:
how fun... wish i was down your way (for more reasons than one!)
I read the "car ride" idea before scrolling down to the picture. I almost died laughing!
ha ha that is hysterical
ha ha! I love that car ride
I totally thought that car ride thing was for real before I saw the picture -- so funny! And I think you look GREAT in that picture of your friend's wedding. Replying to your comment on my blog: for names we are also thinking of Kate (after my mom)...that is our number one choice right now, who knew it would be so popular with the So Cal crowd?! But I am also strongly thinking of Megan (and call her Meg) or Scarlett. I just can't decide...we will definitely be naming her in the hospital after we see what she looks like.
Post a Comment