Congrats! I was hoping you would put it on here soon!
Hooray for girls and cutie dresses!
Those dressed are so dang cute! Did you make them? Yaay for girls!!
how awesome - congratulations!!!
i'm so happy our girls can be buddies. though I am slightly bummed i don't get to inherit those dresses:). so cute!
No I didn't make them. I'm not THAT good :)
So happy for you!! I can't wait to dote on her!
Yeah!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you!
Hooray! I was THIS close to buying some cute little dresses from WalMart today...but I couldn't justify it because I don't know what I'm having yet. Doesn't it make it so much more real when you know what is on the way? Let the nesting begin!
So exciting!!! Congrats!
So fun! Girls are great. So exciting! Congrats!!!
That is awesome! Congrats! Girl, boy, girl. That is so cute.
Congrats!!! I just finally checked your blog... I am so excited for you! That's great news!! CUTE dresses!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Congrats! I was hoping you would put it on here soon!
Hooray for girls and cutie dresses!
Those dressed are so dang cute! Did you make them? Yaay for girls!!
how awesome - congratulations!!!
i'm so happy our girls can be buddies. though I am slightly bummed i don't get to inherit those dresses:). so cute!
No I didn't make them. I'm not THAT good :)
So happy for you!! I can't wait to dote on her!
Yeah!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you!
Hooray! I was THIS close to buying some cute little dresses from WalMart today...but I couldn't justify it because I don't know what I'm having yet. Doesn't it make it so much more real when you know what is on the way? Let the nesting begin!
So exciting!!! Congrats!
So fun! Girls are great. So exciting! Congrats!!!
That is awesome! Congrats! Girl, boy, girl. That is so cute.
Congrats!!! I just finally checked your blog... I am so excited for you! That's great news!! CUTE dresses!
Post a Comment