Sunday, January 18, 2009
Felt it
Just felt the baby kick yesterday. It was startling because it's still pretty early but I felt it twice so by the second time I knew I wasn't imagining things. 2 more weeks until I find out if I get to use the cutest little dress I've ever seen that I bought last night. Allison thinks it's a boy...Dan too. I just want a healthy baby....so if it is a boy, Tami....you're stoked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sweeeet. But, i hope it's a girl since that's what you want.:) And that's cool you felt it kick so early! Takes a load off. I didn't feel this one till more like 18 weeks. Danny I felt around 15 weeks...
So funny, just as I pulled up your blog to read it, my baby kicked too! HA! Maybe it was communicating with it's cousin! So happy you got kicked! =) Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!
That's always so great because it makes it all seem that much more real - aside from all the other pregnancy symptoms. :) I hope you get to use that cute dress too!
Congratulations on the baby! That is so exciting :) Hope you are feeling well.
Yeah!!! Congrats on the pregnancy!!! So exciting. It's so nice sometimes to have help from above with the hard decisions in life isn't it?? :) Your kids are so cute, it will be so fun for them to have another little one to run around with! We're so happy for you guys. We need to get together sometime.......let's really do!
Yeah...Yeah..yeah! Sorry, I am getting caught up. Congrats! I am so excited. Another adorable blond baby!
Post a Comment