Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today's Checklist

9 AM: Get rice cereal sneezed in my face....Check
11 AM: Shower with tired screaming baby in background......Check
11:02AM: Shave legs with new razor and get tiny cuts everywhere......Check
11:30AM: Let baby suck on and then puke on necklace while still around my neck....Check
1 PM: Get grease all over my hands from trying to fix Cole's bike chain......Check
2 PM: Get peed on during pee sample collection from Alli's physical.....Check

All in a day's work.

5 comments:

Connor said...

Hey, no poop! Progress?

April said...

You should print this out and put it on your fridge...you'll probably have to check these things off again some time.
But hey, I was SUPER impressed that 1) you are fashionable enough to remember to wear a necklace and 2) you have the skills to fix a bike chain. You are a super mom.

Tami said...

sorry to be laughing. some days are awesome, huh?

The Dobrons said...

Key word- "tried" -to fix the bike chain. :)

Ashley and Aaron said...

Gotta love these days. Aaron got grossed out when I picked one of Finn's big boogers off his face and put it in the trash. And I said, "if you think that is the grossest thing I have done as a mom over the past two 1/2 years then we need to switch jobs!" Thanks for keepin it real.