Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blowin bubbles

I love Sundays because of the slow pace of it all. I love not feeling the laundry or other chores pulling at me (although with a little baby sometimes the laundry can't wait) but Sundays for us is a time to just hang out. I love this video because you can hear the ice cream truck in the background and it reminds me of when I was a kid. Plus, this bubble blower thing my mom got for the kids is the coooolest invention ever. You squeeze the wand up, and it comes up all soaped up and ready to go. Then the drips drip right back into the container. Who woulda thunk it?

Here's Kaitlyn sporting a dress given to her by her aunt Tricia. I LOVE this dress. It will be one of those keepsake dresses for sure. We've discovered a favorite song/story of hers....it's Going on a Bear Hunt. She thinks it's so funny.
Love that dimple!!

No comments: