
The meal was so cute and it was great company--no boys allowed! :) Then Kendra told the girls she would buy each of them a doll! Alli didn't have one and when Kendra told her she was going to get her one, she just started jumping up and down with excitement! Kendra told the other girls that since they already had dolls, they could either get a new one, or get a full new outfit for the dolls they have.So Allison and I walked through the store and checked out each doll and it didn't take her long to decide on a doll that looks a lot like her, named Elizabeth. She really looks like sleeping beauty...especially the pink dress.
Audrey had a really hard time deciding. There was so much to chose from and although she had previously wanted the new Kit Kitridge doll, the Elizabeth doll was calling her name. Then, Madison decided to get a cute pink dress for her doll and a matching one for her! It was funny to see Alli wanting the dress Maddy got for her doll, and Audrey wanting the same doll Alli chose....it just goes to show they all have very similar taste. It will be an experience I think the girls will always remember.
It was something I remember wanting as a little girl(I always loved my friends' Samantha doll growing up.) She kept the doll in the box for days, wanting to hold on the perfection of her new American Girl Doll. It was such a sweet thing for Kendra to do for the girls....and these girls got spoiled!!
2 comments:
Lucky girls! That is totally something they are going to remember forever, right? I love the stage where you know they are making sweet lifetime memories.
That is awesome. I loved reading the Samantha book when I was younger. How fun to have little girls. Maybe one day I will get to go to that store :)
Post a Comment