
I've only been a bridesmaid once and that was for my sister's wedding. I was the maid of honor (her only sister) and there were no other bridesmaids. Dan's brother Nick who was recently engaged, is getting married next July and his sweet bride-to-be, Kendra, invited me, Shannon, and Kari (Shannon's mom), to lunch with her and her mom. When we arrived to the most tasty restaurant we might have ever been to, there were envelopes on the plates with our names on them. Shannon and I opened them to find a personal invitation to be Kendra's bridesmaids! So sweet! It was completely unexpected but such a cool surprise. I feel so so lucky to have such amazing sisters-in-law and Kendra is no exception to that. We're actually only a couple weeks apart in age. I just wish we were a little closer to hang out more.
After lunch we took a walk in these surrounding gardens and then drove over the the place where Nick and Kendra will have their wedding and reception. It was so sweet for her to include us in the excitement of her wedding plans!
1 comment:
Oh I'm jealous! I LOVE weddings! and I LOVE getting dressed up! And i never get to :(. What fun.
Post a Comment