Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Long awaited...

Ok so I guess you all DO read my blog because I've had complaints of no updates for a while so here goes!!!
We threw our 5th annual Christmas party for some friends we grew up with and some family and it has grown to include some co-woworker friends of Dan's. And I will have to say, what started out as a couples party halfway ended up as a bachelor party--Brad, you are disinvited from the gift exchange portion of the party next year unless your future wife is in charge. We had a potluck with ham and potatoes and we continued with the tradition of playing the bells and reading The Orange story...which I will say is a long book and yes it is a children's book but it has a good message and even though it seemed like people were disinterested from listening to it yet another year--deeeeep down everyone loves it. Anyway, we ended with a gift exchange which came up with mixed reviews--sorry Nick, and a fun game at the end that Leah loves (not really-it puts you on the spot.) So anyway it was a good time and here are of course some pictures to document our 5th Annual Christmas party--and DON'T feel neglected if you didn't get invited this year--maybe you'll make it on the VIP list next year. Good luck! :)








4 comments:

Tami said...

Fine Dobrons... if that's how it's gonna be. Just kidding!

Christian and Karina said...

Cute pics, looks fun and I DO feel neglected that we have NEVER been invited! :)

The Dobrons said...

Oh great I knew I was gonna hear it...

whitty-acres said...

Seriously. So offended.

:)