Dan and I went to our first winning Padres game this season! Unfortunately, Dan hasn't been able to really go to too many games this season--but at least someone has been able to take advantage of his abundance of free tickets (Hope they were fun Matt & Chels) Anyway, we brought Cole with us who did awesome with all the noise---especially from my incredibly animated husband and the Dixons joined us too. It was an exciting game and best of all we actually won!
Friday, September 21, 2007
They won!
Dan and I went to our first winning Padres game this season! Unfortunately, Dan hasn't been able to really go to too many games this season--but at least someone has been able to take advantage of his abundance of free tickets (Hope they were fun Matt & Chels) Anyway, we brought Cole with us who did awesome with all the noise---especially from my incredibly animated husband and the Dixons joined us too. It was an exciting game and best of all we actually won!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a darling picture of Cole in the baseball glove. Classic!
I love Cole in the glove...what a cute post! We thought about going to a Padres game while we were there...it would have been fun!
I'm commenting instead of doing the YW lesson, aren't you proud?
Cute pictures! Is Dan horribly suburned or what? SIgh... Cole is so cute.
Did you cut your hair???
I love your hair like that. Take more pictures.
Post a Comment