Saturday, September 29, 2007

Congratulations Maddie!


Madison was awarded Eagle of the month at school last Friday. Her teacher had so many great things to say about her. She really excels at all she puts her mind to and she loves school and likes to keep the rules. She's a lot like her mommy was in school :)

4 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

Krystal, thank you so much for making the effort to be at these events with Madison. It means so much to all of us. It makes her feel loved and special. I am so grateful for the extraordinary bond that we share and for all you do for us. We all love you. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Tami said...

That's a cute picture of the Dixon fam, plus Allison!

Sandra said...

Hip, Hip Hooray for Maddie!! That pic is so cute! I will have to tell Shannon that I totally dig Drew's hat!!

The Dobrons said...

yeah--nice how Allison is part of the Dixon family....kinda like my niece Savannah with her friends the Martinaus...she joined them on a little family reunion trip even! At least Allie is related :)