Friday, August 19, 2011
I'll give you $100 if...
Those were famous last words from Dan at a reception we went to. It was a pretty formal affair, as most wedding receptions are. There was the Temecula trolly transporting people who had to park far down the street from the house. Tables were all over the backyard, and then down some stairs by the pool was another bunch of tables. The food spread was delicious and the company was great. As the evening started coming to a close we were chatting near the pool about maybe going somewhere for more appetizers and dessert. As we were there, Dan says to a friend of ours who dipped her foot in the pool to see how warm it was...I'll give you $100 if you jump in that pool right now...and without a blink--in she went, clothes and all. Word got up the stairs quickly and the host, and father of the groom came down with a towel hearing that someone fell in the pool. Needless to say, Dan totally had to pony up the next day at church and she took that hard earned cash without hesitation. It was awesome. I want to be like her one day ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're back! I love Angie. She is the best.
:) thanks for noticing
Post a Comment