
I'm so sad I haven't met my little nephew in person yet :( With nearing the end of my pregnancy, and now having TWO kids to worry about leaving behind-- traveling to see my sister after delivering her baby just didn't happen. Not to mention, she got induced 3 weeks early instead of a week do to some growth complications the baby was having. Man...that would be like me having my baby this week! Crazy....and she doesn't hesitate to inform me how easy recovery is with popping out a 5 pound baby....and not worrying about 3 extra weeks of weight gain (that would definitely help with fitting into a bridesmaid dress sooner!) BUT...the early delivery didn't come with such ease, baby Jeffrey had to stay in the hospital for 5 days to get his oxygen levels in check. We have a family reunion at the end of July...and I have a feeling my baby and Jeffrey will be about the same size (seeing how I have 8 pounders typically) They are only about 7 weeks apart but I think this little guys might look like our baby's twin at the baby blessings! Just look at this smile. It makes my heart ache not to hold that little baby...but soon. (He's already a month old!)
2 comments:
i saw the baby pic and thought, "wait! already?" and then realized your last name is not moller. i'm smart like that :)
congrats on being an aunt again anyways- and enjoy your last few weeks with 2!
Awe, sweet post. Can't wait for you to hold him!
Post a Comment