


Our one and only vacation this summer was to Utah. We decided to split the trip into two days for the witto one. We left after Dan got home from work on Monday. Cole did pretty good except after our midway stop on the way to Vegas, he was sooo tired that he got ticked in his carseat and cried or I should say, screamed for a while until he wore himself out and conked. Then we stayed at this posh Marriot hotel that Dan got a great deal on through a co-worker and when we finally got in our room to get settled, I realized I left the blanket in the car that I swaddle Cole in. So we used the snazzy blanket from the foot of the bed and Cole slept in style. I had set up a little sleeping area for Allison on the floor. I put the two chair cushions on the floor and put her sleeping bag on top of it. Dan decided she would sleep well on it so he took that instead. I couldn't believe it. The bed was real comfy....except when you're sleeping on it with a 2-yr old. I could feel her sit up probably 9 times in the night and most times she was sleeping perpendicular to me so I had a head or some other appendage in my side. Plus I only had one tiny pillow and I usually sleep with two. So none of us got great sleep sadly. But the shower the next morning was the best shower EVER. It had one of those faucets above the head that feels like rain pouring down on you. It was great. And the bathroom had a HUGE jacuzzi tub in it that we didn't use.
2 comments:
love the posh swaddle.
Hey- is that the JW Marriott Resort off the strip in Vegas? We stayed in that same hotel once... it was really nice. And yes the bathroom was awesome! Too bad you had the kiddies with you... :)
Post a Comment