
Cole has learned some new tricks! His latest few are grabbing his toes and playing with his tongue!! He even rolled over from his back to his tummy for the first time today. It may have been a fluke but I really don't think so. We'll see. He is already 4 months old and it freaks me out. He had a doctor's appointment today and he is 15 lbs, 9 oz.!!! He is 26 1/2 inches long too so he's 90th percentile for height--no surprise there, and 75th for weight. While we waited for the doctor, Allison and I played around in the room and weighed her and measured her height. I heard that if you double girls' height at age 2-that is how tall they will grow up to be.... Allison is well on her way to 5' 10"! Poor thing--she'll be taller than the boys like I was.
No comments:
Post a Comment