


Allison has never had a lot of hair, and I lack the ability to make her lack of hair look cute. We had some guests stay with us this last week and I think after Dan saw how cute Allison looked when our friend did her hair--he must have realized that it's not Allison's fault she always looks like she just woke up. The only problem is that after a nap... it without fail looks crazy. I made my first attempt to do it myself on Mother's Day but we were running so behind I had to do half of it in the car on the way to church. It looked halfway decent until we were driving home and Allison yanked it all out.
2 comments:
I love love her hair.
she looks so cute "posing" inthe one pic, and little man, he is getting BIG! doesn't look newbornie anymore.
Post a Comment