
Well, we've finally hopped on the bandwagon and started our own family blog! I say "we" but I guess I should say "I" since Dan has even less time than I do to spend on the computer doing stuff like this. I've already realized this will be a time consuming project I've undertaken since I tried to find a family picture to post with this comment that has all four of us in it and I spent too much time trying to edit out the fat roll you could see spilling over my pants in the only family picture we have and it still didn't turn out well after an attempt at editing so the family picture will have to wait. All you care to see are the kids anyway...right? I can't promise to be as entertaining or funny as Leah or Wendy on this blog but I will give it my best shot! Enjoy-and wish me luck!
1 comment:
You know, you have an awesome cousin with wicked photoshop skills you can call on to remove any unruly fat rolls, wrinkles, bald spots, and other unwanted blemishes from your photos when necessary. :)
Glad to see you guys (err.. you) hopped on the bandwagon!
Post a Comment